Chicken and Rice Soup with Veggies

I use this as my go-to recipe when I am in a time crunch. I usually have fully cooked chicken in my freezer, as well as some left over rice in my fridge, so this recipe is quick and easy and yummy.

Ingredients
Meat from one whole Chicken - precooked
2 quarts Chicken Stock
1 medium Onion - diced
1 Red Bell Pepper - diced
2 stalks Celery - diced
6 Tbsp Butter
2 cups cooked Rice (or 1 cup uncooked Brown Rice Noodles)
1 tsp Parsley
1-2 tsp of your favorite seasoning (I like Carl Bailey's basic seasoning that I can't remember the name of it)

Directions
Melt Butter in skillet. Saute Veggies 10 minutes. In large pot, add Chicken and Stock. When Veggies are done, add to pot along with remaining ingredients. Simmer for 10-15 minutes and serve. So easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment